50 Years of Proven results in the Jesuit Tradition
What does a Jesuit education mean for your son?
It’s an opportunity to be part of something bigger. Networking is important. There isn’t any place he would go where he wouldn’t find another Jesuit-educated colleague. The International Jesuit Alumni Association includes more than 10 million graduates.
- Unique scholarship opportunities are available at top colleges and universities. Students who graduate from a Jesuit high school and apply to Jesuit colleges and universities often have exclusive scholarships and admission advantages.
- College admission officials, public and private, recognize the caliber of a Jesuit education.
- In a Jesuit high school, your son will be surrounded by positive peer influence. Jesuit education develops the academic abilities of all students in an environment where they are encouraged to achieve their greatest potential.
- Our Christian Service Program provides opportunities locally, nationally and internationally, to help students develop compassion for others. Nothing has more impact than seeing your son develop his “caring heart” as he strives to be a man for others.
- A three-pronged approach develops your son’s spirituality and consciousness through theology classes, Christian service and campus ministry activities, such as liturgies, retreats and prayer services. These three formational areas deepen spirituality and lead young men towards developing a Christ-like compassion.
- We reinforce the values you teach at home on a daily basis.
- An important part of high school life is making friends and getting to know more people. Our students represent over 75 different elementary and junior high schools throughout northwest Ohio. This environment and diversity provide an experience that broadens your son’s horizons and better prepares him for college and life.