World As One - International Student - ESL Program
English as a Second Language (ESL) is building complete fluency (writing, reading, speaking, listening, grammar, idioms, informal and formal language, native use of English) in order to move towards cultural integration through immersion.
- English as a Second language class, the focus on building fluency through grammar and vocabulary acquisition
- ESL literature- the focus on literature, figurative language, etc....
- ESL support- support group to assist the student with their course studies
- Assistance with preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE exams
- Small classrooms,
- One-on-one attention and practice to build fluency, proficiency, and confidence in the English language
- Preparation for success in college or their careers